Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pain x 4

**FYI: I could have sworn I posted this Sunday or Monday. Today is Tuesday. Well, for a few more minutes anyway.*This is a very disturbing aspect of the illness for me* If you don't see why this would be upsetting, apply this to any aspect of your job. Kids activities? I can lose minutes or hours when I am alone. I have alerts and alarms on my phone. Today I was so tired, so sluggish I lost time and focus. I managed to get 3 things done. Lookout! Three things. This is the thing that gives me petrifying fear. I don't want to tell you about it dear reader, not because I don't want to tell you, but because I'm afraid you will see me an even weaker, less reliable person than I already am. So far I have not made any big errors or missed anything important, but I can tell when the cogs jam up for a minute, I can't recall a word or name. This is why I can't work anymore. This is what keeps me away from others. I don't want anyone to see this side of me.

The fog rolls in again...


I feel like I am barely alive. That's what it's like to be sick and have an invisible illness. I think it's just a cold, but I can't get a handle on it. I was feeling really good last weekend on all accounts when I was in Vegas and after returning to reality and mundane routine. I was excited to see the grands and give them Gigi lovin's!

Between them, the return flights home, the massive weather changes, and who knows what else, everything hurts. My head is foggy and I can't think straight, more than the Fibro fog. My face feels puffy, eyes, itch, my head aches, my right knee keeps buckling. Man, am I whiney.

I need to go to the store. I am out of everything. I think I should try my migraine cocktail before it's too late and go to the store later tonight. My manfriend has been MIA all weekend which is irritating as hell (I wouldn't want to be around me either) and then to add insult to injury-my Chiefs lost! Maybe the Royals are doing better...meh.

And the stove just quit working. Pain. The daily pain, the sickie pain, the whiney pain, the household pain. Bah!

No comments: